Sunday, November 9, 2008

Never ever give up!

Wrote this a few days ago, but internet died and didn't post it XD


=====


考完了三科 剩下十一號的145.223 Climate Change & Natural Hazards
(不知道為什麼這科這麼晚 有些人那時候都考完快兩個禮拜了.... o.O)
But I'm not complaining...... because it gives me more time to prepare for earlier (and much harder) papers.
This semester is great :)
最難的兩科先考完 (had about 2 weeks to prepare for those too!), Forensic Psychology and Brain & Behaviour.
後來考Bicultural Perspectives.... In all honesty, I contemplated clicking the "withdraw" button in online enrolment, because I kinda over-prepared for my first paper (Forensics), and didn't start studying for Bicultural until 3 days before the final exam >.<
現在想想還是真的很恐怕耶.........
It's possible to "pass"....... but to get an A or A+ in the final exam with only 3 days of studying/preparation....? Owell.... it's done, and I'm fully leaving it in God's hands now :)

Still gotta study hard for my 4th exam though.
It's hard, because EVERYONE (well... 95% of the people anyway.....) has finished their exams and are already in holiday/festive moods. Most people don't leave for home straight after their exams, and it's quite hard locking yourself in your room hitting the books (feel like doing it literally sometimes....... hah........) and everyone else is out enjoying the sun, relaxing, having fun T____T

But I have survived this year.
And learnt so much new lessons and experiences. Grew so much as a person, though I know I still have a fair bit to get through still.

But it's the process and the journey with Jesus that makes it so much more worth living for.... There's so much uncertainty in life.
I don't know what I'll be doing next year, whether I'll like it there at my new place, etc etc.
But.........
It's all to do with attitude, determination, perseverance, and trust.

Often we can't see the path ahead.
Shall we just stand at the same place and wait for the future that never comes?
Or we can take courage, and travel on ahead, trusting that God will be there to guide us and direct our steps.

Sure, some people go straight ahead on the path in a straight line, getting to their goals/dreams seemingly without encountering obstacles and hardships. Others walk at a much slower pace (sometimes resort to crawling..........snail-speeds XD), and take wrong turns, and have to end up walking back to the starting point again.

But whichever category you may fit into.... this is your life, not anyone else's.
Every little "mistake" and wrong turn you make, is what makes you "you".

No comments: